Monday, May 25, 2015

Rain Will Produce Success and Flourishing


Rain can blur visibility or create a huge mess (when non-stop for a prolonged amount of time), but rain also provides needed sustenance for life.

It seems as if I am a jack of many trades, but a master of none. I have learned to do many things I would have never thought myself figuring out how to do. And passing time adds more to the list of trades I must figure out how to complete. Being a master of none is disconcerting, not so much because my identity is intimately tied to being master of something or anything, but more so because monetary stability and success requires such.

Or, so I thought.

I am slow at learning that what I thought would be my life career may not look quite like what I had envisioned; and, I am gradually realizing that that is okay. The skills that were and are being refined, sharpened, and perfected, are still vital to the work I do, just in a different way.

My ability to see how things will look is not crystal clear; I can make out just enough to tell that what will happen will produce flourishing. I suppose that will have to do for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment