Monday, November 10, 2014

Humor, a Wonderful Spice to Life

I was fine leaving the house in a jacket early this morning. Temperatures dropped quickly. By early afternoon, it was extremely chilly outside; I was shaking and shivering when outside even for just a few moments. By late afternoon, with snow falling steadily, roads became slick and dangerous.

I saw a post on my feed, from the following address: http://www.buzzfeed.com/christianzamora/problems-every-coloradan-faces-during-the-winter. The final 'problem' (of 21 problems) had me laughing.

**

And the winter actually lasting all the way until summer.
And the winter actually lasting all the way until summer.

What is this season you call “spring”?

***

I am not normally one to suggest that dialogue must include profanity and cussing to be  humorous or comical. But, this was very funny. At least to me.

Snow blizzards have been known to occur in May here!

No comments:

Post a Comment